Thursday 26 July 2012

My New Blog

Ok, well i have decided to join everyone in making my own blog. Now i have no idea why anyone else would be interested in what i do all day but everyone esle seems to be doing it, so why not me! i do some quite fun stuff i think sometimes.

Well about me, i am a mum of 3 teenagers, 2 boys and a girl. i have a lovely boyfriend and i live on Anglesey, North Wales.

Now this month is gonna be very busy for me, I have 2 trips to the Olympics lined up, 1 trip to Manchester to see Alex Clare - dont ask me who that is, but my daughter thinks hes great lol oh and also a trip to Lanzarote with the kids to visit my parents who moved out there a year and a half ago.

hope you all enjoy this blog, any feedback and comments most welcome! :)

3 comments:

  1. im quite nosey so itll be entertaining nosying on what u been up to. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. More on competitions, things you have won and how. Well done on all your wins so far by the way, you have won some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete