Saturday 28 July 2012

Planning my daughters 18th birthday

Oooh am so excited, am currently booking flights for all my daughters friends to Portugal for her 18th Birthday!!
i wanted to have a party of some kind to celebrate her 18th, but as Natalie is the oldest in her year I thought the pubs or clubs probably wouldnt serve her friends as none of them will be 18 yet! ahhh so what to do, anyway, i thought maybe Prague, Amsterdam etc but decided, it will be pretty cold in October and seems silly to go to a strange country where we dont know how it all works etc.

So my sister came up with Portugal, as she has recently been on a hen night and they had had lots of fun. so off we go, i have booked 4 nights in a 2 bed and 3 bed bungalow. sleeps 14 in total and around 10 of us are going so far, all girlies, 2 adults (myself and my sister)  flights are approx £120 from manchester and the room is cost £277 for all of us, so works out to £27 each so far lol BARGAIN!!

We are staying at the Vilanova Resort (pic below) and its apparently very central for all the nightlife, which is what we want so it will be fun!!




So what else can i do to make this trip fun fun fun, some ideas below

  • tshirts with Natalies pic on and happy 18th birthday
  • fancy dress theme for her actual birthday night
  • some kind of birthday cake found locally
  • stripper?  he he thats for me and my sis haha

so if anyone that think of some great birthday ideas, please let me know in the comments and if anyone can think of anything important i may have forgotton please let me know, i am a little ditzy these days lol

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    What I do is before a holiday I'd read all the hotel reviews and all about the area as much as possible on the internet. Then you can have an idea what to expect good and bad! You can find out what other people have enjoyed in the way of excursions and what is available. There might be parasailing, horse riding, water parks, themed nights at bars etc etc Good to have ideas for if you fancy a day out or a rainy day plan!

    ReplyDelete