Thursday 16 August 2012

About Me - advertising, my family, blog competitions, product reviews

I am a mother of 3 but now they are all grown up and have flown the nest, We live on Anglesey, North Wales which is a beautiful area and i have the most amazing view of the Snowdonia Mountain Range from my window.

I currently work full time but love to enter compeitions in my spare time, I just love to win things i could never normally afford.

I love to Paddleboard, travel, meet new people and go off in our campervan to visit random places.

 
I am holding my own competitions so if you own a product you would like added to any competition, or reviewed, or you have a facebook, website you need advertised then please contact me.




Contact details:

instagram

youtube

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete