Tuesday 14 August 2012

Shopping with 2 Teenagers for school Uniform & Holiday Clothes

OK so today, I took the boys shopping to town, I need school uniform and clothes for holiday. Unfortunately i chose a really hot day! Had to drop my daughter off at the train station first, help her buy her ticket as shes gone to Manchester with her friends to watch ALEX CLARE - i won these tickets with XperiaBots!! whoop
    So next visit was to the docs for my blood tests, these are for my under active thyroid, so will get some info on Friday about that. Anyway while i was in the docs the boys went off to get an iced bun and to have a look at where the ambulance and the Fire Engine had gone that had passed us. Some poor old lady had reversed through the wall by the library in Menai Bridge and had gone straight through into the estate behind It, oops! that kept the boys riveted for a while anyway lol


So off shopping, dragged the boys to Matalan, Debenhams, River Island, Republic, H&M, Now i am confused as to why there are no summer items in the shops in August!! they have already put all the winter stuff out and the sales of summer clothes are finished more or less - why is that?? its sunny, hot and people are on hols or going on hols, so people NEED summer clothes!! you cannot even find a bikini in my high street, now i remember why i buy online so much lol
     I then bought the boys a healthy lunch at the local deli, they seemed to want a KFC but i preferred to take them to Crumbs!! a review here they do all kinds of nice healthy food, i love their jacket potatoes with tuna and coleslaw but they do all kinds of salads, baguettes, pasta, etc
    Carried on shopping, took the boys to Trespass for a look, totally didn't need anything but managed to buy myself 2 camping chairs and 2 camping stools, will come in handy am sure lol

My boys helping me choose some camping chairs!


    Ok school uniform time, managed to get 2 school sweatshirts each, some black shorts, 2 pairs of school trousers and their polo shirts. so all done! can i believe it?? not at all, i even got black socks whoop! normally i have to order in and manage to get it all about 2 days before school starts back up lol
   Even managed to get them some shorts, hats, pumps, and smart shirts for our holiday to Lanzarote a week on Sat so am even happier. managed to get myself some cardigans too and a nice top from one of the charity shops ssshhh my kids hate me going in them but i just love finding bargains. it was funny cos there was a dress in there that cost me a £1 in primark in the sale, they had it priced at £4.95 lol ha ha I managed to sneal off to NEW LOOK while to the boys to the stuff to the car, now i picked up quite a few summery bits in the sale there, although no matching bikini's. i took about 12 items to the dressing room and asked how many i could take in, bear in mind this place is dead, i am the only one in the dressing room. the lady said 6, so i try cutting down my items that I need to try before i buy save me coming out again, i got it down to 7 but the lady wont budge, i can only take 6, so i gave the 7th item back to the lady saying find i just wont have that item then cos i certainly aint getting fully dressed to come back and get just one extra item to try on.

Such hard work shopping - am glad we can now buy online, try and send back things we dont want! so i have come home, had a lovely cup of tea, and unpacked all my lovely shopping.

1 comment:

  1. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment. โรงงานเสื้อโปโล

    ReplyDelete