Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween 2012 - Party and Dressing up time

 So this year, my friend Zoe asked if we could go out on Halloween, now i normally answer the door to trick or treaters and help my kids into their costumes and take them to some kind of party or castle or event of some kind. But my friend celebrates Halloween by going out for a drink as she lost her dear best friend a few years back and her birthday was on Halloween, so now she celebrates it without her, so what could i say?? hell yeah i am going out lol !!

Its half term this year and i am still tired from being at Alton Towers the day before and also  from the weekend before in Portugal celebrating my daughters 18th. But life goes on and things need to be done!
My friend Julie is also coming along and my boyfriend Tony and whoever else we can find mad enough. We have decided to to go the local nightclub that is doing a Zombies V Vampire night. I am dressing up as a witch, my boyfriend as a Zombie, Zoe as a Vampire, her sister as a mad person eating zombie and Julie - well shes too scared to dress up lol


 Me and my cat Jasper, his eyes are scarier than me lol

I got dressed up as above and get the sweets ready for the trick or treaters, i accidently scare a little girl at my door as i stepped into the light, bless her she ran away screaming to her mum ha ha


 My daughter Natalie, a zombie school girl - all her own makeup, pretty impressed!



 My boyfriend Tony, the Zombie

we used the fake blood, baby powder in hair, some latex glue stuff that made good scrapes and cuts and we slashed his shirt and added blood and gravy browning lol

 Me as the wicked witch of the West

i just painted my face green and added the costume lol

 Zombie Tony and my mate Julie
 Julie and Me

 Caz - so lifelike!! scary zombie lol

Zombie Tony and Vampire Zoe

 Official Embassy Night Club Photo - From Left to right: Julie, Tony, Me, Zoe & Caz

We visited a few pubs on the way to the club and my boyfriend even visited the local garage to get some cash out of the machine - people putting their petrol in had a right laugh at him lol 

as you can see we had a fab time, the only downer on the night is that the club shut at 2am, whats with that? lol i was still rearing to go.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone, see you all next year.........

3 comments: