Saturday 29 March 2014

30 Day Shred - results - Before and after



Unfortunately I havent been so great at fasting for the last few weeks on the 5.2 diet, had a few days in Amsterdam and nights out drinking and a case of flu, but I have tried to keep up with the dvd's and my results I think speak for themselves. The weight loss in these 2 pictures is 1 lb so i didn't actually lose anything but it just shows that losing inchs can be just as good as losing weight. Hope this helps anyone that starts the 30 day shred vd's and actually puts weight on like i did!

I will now be order these dvd's so i can do a bit of everything to tone up as i lose more weight and get some abs!!


Jillian Michaels Triple DVD Boxed Set (Feat. Ripped in 30, Killer Buns and Thighs, Extreme Shed and Shred)

and this one


Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]

I still have level 3 to finish so my new routine will be

mondays - 30 day shred level 1
tuesdays - no more troublezones
wendesday - 30 day shred level 2
thursday - 6 week 6 pack
friday - 30 day shred - level 3
saturday - ripped in 30
sunday - rest day

 If i don't feel like finishing a dvd i will stop, some days i feel fitter than others, but most are 25 minutes long at the most so plenty of time in the day to do them and fit it with the busiest lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment